Free lesson from the complete ebook of 18 folk/public domain songs (two have Spanish verses) and lesson plans. (47 pages) Includes lesson ideas for different grades (Pre-K to 5th), many with Orff arrangements.
- Are you tired of singing the same old welcome and name songs?
- Are you looking for ways to incorporate more singing instead of talking in your classroom or homeschool?
These are fresh ideas for welcoming students to class, learning their names, telling them to line up, singing a student's name when it's his/her turn to play an instrument, etc. Lesson concepts include:
- Rhythm (long/short, notes/rests, syncopation, duple & triple meter),
- Melodic contour (high/low, solfege, pitch-matching assessment),
- Movement (locomotor, circle dances, hand-clapping games, movement improvisation),
The ebook of 18 songs and lessons is available at http://www.bethsnotesplus.com/product/sing-my-name