"I'm singing in the rain... just singing in the rain!"
The iconic song from the musical is now available in storybook form! Your students will be learning all about the song and their feelings with this literature unit.
This unit includes the following items to help use this Story Study in your classroom.
* suggested lesson plans
* full coloured vocabulary cards
* labels for Comparison T-Chart
* My Predictions Worksheet
* full coloured and black and white Vocabulary trading cards (differentiated) complete with co-ordinating background
* Sentence Builders worksheets
* Contrasts worksheet – please check upper right hand corner for Canadian or American content
* Biography of Gene Kelly
* Comprehension Sheet on the Biography of Gene Kelly – please check upper right hand corner for Canadian and American content
* Design Your Own Rain Gear Activity
* It’s Opposite Day Activity
* Story Clouds Activity
* The Sun’s in My Heart Activity
* I’m Singing in the Rain Activity
Want a fantastic craftivity that goes great with this unit? Check out First Grade Frenzy's Rainy Day Kids!
Should you have any questions or comments about this product, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Have a great day!