Help students master their single digit multiplication facts and gain math fluency with interactive digital task cards via “Boom Cards™”! Go paperless with this fun digital set and collect student data at the same time!
This is a digital e-version task card set to practice single digit multiplication facts. Students are asked to type the answer and press the “Return/Enter” key as fast as they can. Teachers with a teacher account can collect the accuracy and speed data and assign different tasks based on the data gained from the practice.
PREVIEW the e-version of this set online at Boom Learning!
You will receive a link to the online task card set which is hosted on the Boom Learning™ website. Make a free account and access this task card set and see how fun it is and what you, as a teacher, can collect in terms of student data with the paid subscription. Note – you get a free year’s subscription when you download a task card set from TpT!
Included in digital task cards, “Boom Cards™”
hosted by Boom Learning™
• You will NOT receive a paper product. THESE ARE DIGITALl!
• 25 interactive digital task cards. When students log on they will be greeted by an interactive task card set. They click on their answer, and receive immediate feedback. If they chose the wrong answer, they can continue clicking answers until they arrive at the correct answer. This is a super FUN and interactive way to get students to practice learning to name the states by recognizing the shape. By having students practice online through Boom Learning™, you are able to track data seeing both speed and accuracy graphs. This is a great way to track student progress as it provides you with instant data!
A Few Notes about Boom Learning™
• Boom Learning™ is separate from TpT. The digital version of these task cards is played at Boom Learning, and a link is provided with your purchase. You will need to create an account to use and play the cards. They have 4 different levels of membership at this time, one of which is FREE. However, Boom Learning is offering new users a free account for one year that allows you to collect and track data for up to 80 students. This deal is hosted by Boom Learning and is subject to change without notice. Remember YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE CARDS REGARDLESS OF BOOM MEMBERSHIP LEVEL using the Fast Play feature (which does not allow you to collect data).
• A note from Boom Learning™
“Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress."
Still not sure about digital task cards?? To learn more about them and how to use them in your classroom please see these sites:
• Learn About Boom Learning
• Amy Brown Science has put together a great teacher resource all about Boom Cards.
MORE DIGITAL TASK CARD SETS:
• 50 States Bundle of 2 Sets: Capitals and State Identification (print AND digital)
• Name That State Digital Task Card FREEBIE!
• 50 States Capitals Printable Task Cards AND Digital Task Card Bundle
• 50 States Identification Printable Task Cards AND Digital Card Bundle
• State Identification Printable Task Cards AND Digital Task Cards Bundle