- This bundle includes basic materials for teaching grammar (suffixes, singular & plural nouns, regular & irregular verbs, past & present tense, and more!) to your students in special education and speech therapy. Teach using visuals and practice using clever games! Target nouns and verbs$24.00$19.20Save $4.80
- Product Description
Use these clear and easily definable pictures as a grammar activity in class or your language therapy sessions. Every teacher and SLP needs a good set of picture cards to teach noun plurals. Picture pairs are of singular and plural objects.
Use these pictures to teach the concept of regular and irregular plurals.
- 24 pairs of regular noun plural picture cards (48 cards)
- 22 pairs of irregular noun plural picture cards (44 cards)
- Word List of all picture cards
All plural pairs are numbered to match as 1A-1B, etc.
The irregular nouns target the rules of :
- whole word changes (mouse/mice)
- “f” to “ves”
- words that don’t change (deer/deer)
Use the pre-test/post-test for irregular verbs is provided to document progress or to show where the child might need extra practice.
These are great for non-readers as all cards are pictures only. Each word is depicted as a singular noun and the corresponding plural noun as individual cards.
More Products You Might Like:
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn credits for your future purchases!
Also, don't forget to click that little green star by my name to follow me, so you'll know first when I have updated a product or created something new.