These noun games are designed to supplement your classroom instruction on singular and plural nouns. This packet includes three different games and a quiz. The games do require some teacher preparation (printing, cutting, and organizing). However, they can be laminated and played year after year. The games are available in full color versions. Black and white versions are also included to save ink. Games can be played in centers, as morning work, small group practice, or independent practice. Choose what works best for your students and your classroom. Each game includes a page of teacher directions for assembly and play. Examples of constructed games are also included. The noun quiz assesses your students’ ability to identify nouns and holds them accountable during game play. A key for the quiz is included for quick and easy assessing.
Your Purchase Will Include:
- Make It Plural Spinner Game (focuses on making nouns plural with the suffixes s, es, and ies)
- Connect Five Game (focuses on making nouns plural with the correct suffix and irregular plural nouns)
- Singular and Plural Noun Tic Tac Toe Game (focuses on answering questions about singular and plural nouns and identifying them in sentences)
- Singular and Plural Noun Quiz
Take a peek at the preview for a better picture of what is included!
Other Products Available In My Store:
Noun Unit with Activities and Assessments
Grammar Exit Tickets
Editing Police Game
Earn TPT Credits for Your Future Purchases:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page and click “Provide Feedback.”
To Be the First to Know About New Products and Freebies:
- Click the green star to follow me!