Teach your students about singular and plural nouns with this Nouns Activities with Interactive Notebook Pages from The Resourceful Teacher.
- Students will be able to identify singular and plural nouns
- Students will be able to differentiate singular and plural nouns
- Students will be able to form plural nouns by adding s and es to singular nouns
- Students will be able to form the correct plural spelling for singular nouns ending in ch, sh, s, x, and z
- Students will be able to change singular nouns to their plural forms
- Students will be able to recognize nouns that form their plurals by changing their spellings
- Students will be able to recognize nouns that do not change their spellings to form their plurals
- Students will be able to write the correct plural forms of nouns
Interactive Notebook Pages Include:
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Spelling Rules of Special Nouns
Written for 4th grade but could easily be adapted for 2nd or 3rd.
Also includes teacher pages and answer keys!
Can also be used for reteaching / reengaging and extra practice.
Download the preview to check it out!
This product is part of my Nouns Activities and Interactive Notebook BUNDLE
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Grammar, Writing, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Worksheets, Lesson Plans, Student Activities, Notebook Sentences, Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Interactive Notebook, Compound Subjects, declarative Sentences, Interrogative Sentences, Imperative Sentences, Exclamatory Sentences, Sentence Subjects, Sentence Predicates, Fact vs. Opinion Sentences