The Singular and Plural Nouns Unit will help students determine the difference between singular and plural nouns and recognize which verb to use for the given noun form.
Use singular and plural nouns with matching verbs in basic sentences.
This product contains:
• Explanatory sheet to introduce students to singular and plural nouns.
• Classroom activity using movement to help students determine the difference between singular and plural nouns. (Activity card for 30 students.)
• Practice Worksheet to help student recognize singular and plural nouns within sentences.
• Practice Worksheet which has students write the singular form and plural form of given nouns.
• Practice Worksheet to help students use “s” or “es” at the end of plural nouns.
• Explanatory sheet to introduce students to singular and plural nouns with matching verbs.
• Practice Worksheet which will help students recognize correct verbs to use with singular or plural nouns.
• Answer Keys
To see my other Grade 1 Common Core units and activities visit my store by clicking below:
Jan Ayotte's Academic Alley
Copyright (c) Jan Ayotte. All rights reserved by author. This product can be used by original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only.