Perfect for introducing or reviewing singular and plural nouns in a kindergarten, first, or second grade classroom. This unit covers making nouns plural by adding an 's' or 'es' to nouns ending in s, x, z, ch, or sh. In this unit students will:
- list nouns that students will make plural by writing them with an s or es
- circle the correct noun to match the picture (singular vs. plural)
- sort by coloring plural vs. singular nouns
- choose the correct plural noun to complete the sentence
- write sentences or paragraph to match a picture prompt by correctly making the picture word plural in their writing
This unit includes color and black and white versions.
Make sure you follow my store so you don't miss out on new products! I appreciate any feedback.