Help your students make sense of Jonathan Edwards's famous Puritan sermon, Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God, with these fun and engaging activities. The files in this bundle can help you create or freshen up your unit or lesson plans.
Included in this bundle:
• 24 figurative language task cards on the sermon with answer keys
• A 10-slide introductory PowerPoint that includes activities
• Two vocabulary activities
• A smartly-designed two-page extract of the sermon, perfect for annotating
• A creative imagery project with picture of sample student work and rubric
• Final writing response
• Role-play activity
• Jonathan Edwards's resolutions activity
• Argumentative chart
• And more!
An answer key is only included for the task cards. The font used on many of the handouts is Miserably Lose, and can be downloaded online free for personal use.
Check out my related products:
The Crucible Unit Plan Bundle -- Worksheets, PowerPoint, Handouts
Salem Witch Trials Introductory PowerPoint -- The Crucible, Puritans
Salem Witchcraft Trials Creative Research Project -- The Crucible
Anne Bradstreet Puritan Poetry Worksheets and Activities