- Love exploring math through picture books? This collection of extension lessons and low prep printable games is perfect for grades K-5. (Although some lessons and games would also work for grades 6-7)This bundle includes 3 of my literature based math collections at a 20% discount!Included Resources:$33.00$26.40Save $6.60
This huge resource includes lessons, games and worksheets to use along with 9 of the Sir Cumference books by Cindy Neuschwander!
Math concepts covered in this download:
*Measurement of circles and rectangles
*Adding, subtracting and rounding large numbers
*Exploring 2D and 3D shapes
*Calculating area and perimeter
*Understanding Euler’s Law
*Measuring and classifying angles
*Graphing on a coordinate plane
*Using and writing algebraic expressions
*Analyzing bar graphs and pie charts
*Using fractions to represent parts of a whole
*Modeling and comparing fractions
**Get a FREE SAMPLE when you download the preview!**
There are more than 30 activities in this collection to use with the following books:
- Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi
- Sir Cumference and all the King's Tens
- Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
- Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone
- Sr Cumference and the Isle of Immeter
- Sir Cumference and the First Round Table
- Sir Cumference and the Roundabout Battle
- Sir Cumference and the Off-the-Charts Dessert
- Sir Cumference and the Viking's Map
- **NEW! Sir Cumference and the Fracton Faire
Included are printable games, hands-on lessons, as well as math vocabulary and skills practice pages.
Also included are teaching tips for each book as well as answer keys.
The lessons in the bundle are adaptable for a wide range of ages, but are aimed mainly at 2nd-4th grade students.
If you and your students love the Sir Cumference books, you do not want to miss this handy lesson pack to extend the learning of each book!
If you love these literature based lessons, you may also like my lesson bundle to go along with "The Warlord's Series" by Virginia Pilegard. These books teach important math concepts plus introduce kids to ancient China:
**PLEASE NOTE: This download is intended for personal use in the home or classroom only. You may print as many copies of these activities as you need for YOUR CLASS, but you may not share this download with others. If you need it for multiple teachers, please purchase for each individual teacher.**
**Please also note that this is a digital pdf download, and no physical product will be shipped to you.**