Unplugged coding activities are a great way to introduce coding to your young learners before they learn to code using technology! (Unplugged = using no computers!)
The target audience of this activity package are the primary students in French immersion (2nd - 4th Graders ideally, but adaptable in different grades.)
This activity packet contains:
- 8 center signs to help you organize your centers around the classroom.
- Coding-specific language vocabulary cards to teach unplugged coding language in French with visuals.
- 39 Halloween vocabulary cards with visuals and blank template to add more!
- 6 center-friendly & engaging unplugged coding games! No tech needed!
- To further support the teachers: answer keys, teacher notes, instructions, learning goal posters.
- Empty game templates to customize the games.
- All the activities were created using the Halloween vocabulary and images! More different themes on the way!
Thank you for your purchase. Please feel free to send me a message on my TpT website for any questions, feedback, comments and ideas to improve this resource.
French immersion, français, codage, ateliers, centres, coding centres, centers, technologie, technology, immersion française, en français, langue française, Halloween, vocabulaire, jeux, STEM, unplugged coding, Canada, niveau primaire, élémentaire, core French