Six Kingdoms of Life - Classification Review - Gimme Five Graphic Organizer Activity.
Students review or learn about the six kingdoms of living things (Bacteria (Eubacteria/Archaebacteria), Fungi, Protista, Plantae, Animalia) as they fill in a graphic organizer using notes from the animated PowerPoint. Once complete, students will turn each finger into a representative organism from each kingdom in our twist on the classic Gimme Five hand analogy. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Fill in the graphic organizer using notes from the animated PowerPoint.
* Draw a representative organism from each kingdom as demonstrated in the PowerPoint.
* BONUS HOMEWORK: Complete the additional hand graphic organizer for the vertebrate classes.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Gimme Five Graphic Organizer Review Activity by © 2015 Getting Nerdy