These math centers are fun and engaging! They are hands on, interactive, and visually exciting for all students! The math centers come in half pages and full pages. You can print them in black and white or color.
You can use them as assessments, reviews, or even as play (think of it as a game)!
Use them individually or as a group! Enjoy the flexibility to fit it into your classroom.
The centers include:
1. Count and Build Math Center - build a city using math cubes center
2. Count and Clip Math Center - lion themed counting tally center
3. Count and Connect Math Center - puzzle using tally and math cube center
4. Count and Feed Math Center - animal themed count math cube center
5. Count and Fluff Math Center - fluff the cloud tally center
6. Spin, Count, and Plant Math Center - strawberry tally and math cube center
Please note that this is included in my Mega Lesson Plan 1.2 Counting 1 to 5 Using Tally and Math Cubes and Eco Lesson Plan 1.2 Counting 1 to 5 Using Tally and Math Cubes.
Looking for something more on counting 1-5?
Check out my:
Have any questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This product may be used in YOUR classroom only.
You do NOT own any copyright of this product. You may not download it to a blog or website. You may not share it with others. You may not claim it as your own. This is strictly against the Digital Millennial copyright Act.