Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle | PDF & Digital Formats: This 205 episode podcast will keep your students engaged in your class. This bundle is perfect for any middle school ELA classroom to be used as bell work, listening comprehension practise or as nightly homework. Teachers will get access to a non-fiction article about podcasts, 205 quizzes, 205 journal entry prompts and a podcast choice board summative task.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
- Podcast Non-Fiction Article (modified and regular levels, mp3 recordings, comprehension questions and writing response prompts)
- 205 Quizzes (PDF or Google Forms™)
- 205 Journal Prompts (PDF or Google Slides™)
- Podcast Choice Board Summative Task (8 choices - 2 per Reading, Writing, Speaking and Media columns + a modified option)
❤️ Click here to try episode 1 for free.
- "My students love 6 minutes and these comprehension questions were an easy assignment to do. It really helped me know who was actively listening and focused based on how they answered the questions."
- “This podcast is perfect for grade 7 listeners. They love completing the 'comprehension' and 'journal' questions after. So quick, easy and relatable!”
- “This was a great resource for these podcasts. Thank you so much!”
- “Excellent addition to the podcast. Loved and used them all!”