Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle
6th - 8th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
This bundle contains one or more resources with Google apps (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
My students love 6 minutes and these comprehension questions were an easy assignment to do. It really helped me know who was actively listening and focused based on how they answered the questions.
Another great podcast unit that my students really enjoyed. Simple to implement. Another wonderful resource.
Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Six Minutes Bundle Bonus
Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle | PDF & Digital Formats: This 205 episode podcast will keep your students engaged in your class. This bundle is perfect for any middle school ELA classroom to be used as bell work, listening comprehension practise or as nightly homework. Teachers will get access to a non-fiction article about podcasts, 205 quizzes, 205 journal entry prompts and a podcast choice board summative task.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides™ and Google Forms™ versions to assist with online learning.
- Podcast Non-Fiction Article (modified and regular levels, mp3 recordings, comprehension questions and writing response prompts)
- 205 Quizzes (PDF or Google Forms™)
- 205 Journal Prompts (PDF or Google Slides™)
- Podcast Choice Board Summative Task (8 choices - 2 per Reading, Writing, Speaking and Media columns + a modified option)
Try It For Free
- Click here to try Episode 1 for free.
- "My students love 6 minutes and these comprehension questions were an easy assignment to do. It really helped me know who was actively listening and focused based on how they answered the questions."
- “This podcast is perfect for grade 7 listeners. They love completing the 'comprehension' and 'journal' questions after. So quick, easy and relatable!”
- “This was a great resource for these podcasts. Thank you so much!”
- “Excellent addition to the podcast. Loved and used them all!”
Included with rubric
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach.
Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.
Write routinely over extended time frames (time for research, reflection, and revision) and shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of tasks, purposes, and audiences.
Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.