Hold on... this product is part of a bundle. The Ultimate Middle School Bundle
contains this and the seventh and eighth grade bundles.
This bundle covers every aspect of pronoun use and grammatical understanding listed in the convention section of language for sixth grade, plus other commonly reviewed materials like prepositions, parts of speech, and parts of a sentence.
Included are OVER 100 task cards for students to practice identifying types of pronouns and antecedents, to practice identifying and correcting common grammar mistakes, find prepositions, and to refresh memories of the eight parts of speech.
Worksheets for reviewing parts of a sentence and parts of speech are included as well.
Specifically for this middle school grammar bundle is a test, a pronoun workbook, and an introductory power point.
Here are the specifics:
* An introductory power point: This power point introduces the importance of learning pronouns, how prevalent pronouns are in our lives, and how it will benefit them to understand pronouns.
* 130+ Task Cards: These activities are to reinforce the standards and to practice the concepts - identification of types of pronouns and practice with antecedents. Task cards also review the eight parts of speech and common grammar errors. (These are specifically listed below).
Note: These task card exercises are also in worksheet format, to use as you need.
* Posters: Bright and colorful, these posters show off the common core standards your class will be studying in TWO different formats (L.6.1-L.6.2). Simply choose what works best for your students - the actual standards or "I can" statements that focus on the standards.
* A pronoun workbook. Students need plenty of opportunities to practice pronouns, and this workbook
serves that purpose.
* 50 point test: The test has students identify types of pronouns, choose the correct pronoun in sentences, write compound-personal pronouns, and correct antecedent and pronoun-verb disagreements.
Specifically, I believe the test covers these aspects:
Ensure that pronouns are in the proper case (subjective, objective, possessive).
Use intensive pronouns (e.g., myself, ourselves).
Recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in pronoun number and person.
Recognize and correct vague pronouns.
Many of these pieces are individually in my store, but this bundle contains extras - all for a discounted price. Here are the task cards and worksheets in this bundle:
Pronoun Antecedents Task Cards
Personal and Compound-Personal Pronouns Task Cards
Relative, Interrogative,and Demonstrative Pronouns Task Cards
Indefinite Pronouns Task Cards
Spelling and Punctuation Errors Task Cards
8 Parts of Speech Task Cards
Parts of a Sentence, Parts of Speech Review
Prepositions Task Cards, Worksheet, Quiz
The bundle contains the introductory power point, workbook, posters, and test as well. It is bundled for a discount price to help your students understand pronouns and other grammatical concepts taught in sixth grade.
I also have a similar listings with other grammar activities: Eighth Grade Grammar Bundle
and Seventh Grade Grammar Bundle.
TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS TIPS
* By my picture is a "follow" button. Follow me to hear about sales and new products.
* Provide feedback on your purchased products. This gets you points, and points turn into cash toward purchases!