After starting an Interactive Notebook for 6th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Classifying Triangles Flippable (review of 5th grade- available separately as well)
- What is Area? Flippable
- Area in Word Problems Flippable
- What is Volume? Mini Book Flippable
- Volume in Word Problems Flippable
- Area or Volume? Interactive Activity
- What is Surface Area? Flippable
- Surface Area in the Real World Mini Book Flippable
- Area and Volume Wrap-Up Flippable
All activities are aligned to 6th Grade Common Core Standards for 6.G.1, 6.G.2, and 6.G.4.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.