A new school year starts with a unit to review the Common Core Ratios and Proportional Reasoning in 6th Grade. After starting an Interactive Notebook for 6th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- All About Ratios Flippable
- Unit Rates Flippable
- Ratios and Rates in Word Problems Flippable
- Equivalent Ratios Flippable
- Unit Price and Unit Speed Flippable
- Introduction to Percent Proportions Flippable
- Converting Measurements Flippable
- Rates and Ratios Unit Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 6th Grade Common Core Standards for 6.RP.1, 6.RP.2, and 6.RP.3.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.
Flippables® and Interactivities® are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc.), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2012-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting. All rights reserved.