Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A bundle of low prep, highly engaging, and academically relevant interactive math notebook materials for your 6th grade curriculum? Yes... here it is! This GROWING bundle is a huge value for any Common Core or Texas TEKS sixth grade math classroom.
How is this bundle different than others available?
•Each notebook set has three parts: a half page notes, interactive and often reusable practice activities, and a test prep style assessment. Most other notebook bundles offer only a set of notes.
•Includes word problems and models for every included topic. This set is about deep learning, not just cutesy notes.
•Easy and efficient to use. The notes waste no space for teachers who have limited copies and paper. Each activity requires only a few scissor cuts for students.
•Developed with guided math and differentiation in mind! Buyers have used these materials with multiple levels of students successfully, from pre ap classes to ESL classes; as an extension for gifted students and as a support for those with special needs.
This is a Growing Bundle--this means that more sets will be added in the future. You are paying only for the sets that are currently included, but you will be able to download all future sets added for no addition cost! Each time a new notebook set is added, the price will increase until the bundle is complete. Buy now to lock in the lowest available price. The preview is a clickable and downloadable file with the Common Core and TEKS alignment guide. It also has information on planned sets to be added in the future. Check it out!
Topics Currently Available:
• The Rational Number System
• Whole Numbers
• Rational Numbers
• Comparing Rational Numbers
• Ordering Rational Numbers
• Absolute Value
• Opposite Numbers
• Fraction Notation of Division
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals
• Adding and Subtracting Fractions
• Mixed Additive Positive Rational Number Operations
• Multiplying Decimals Models
• Multiplying Decimals using the Algorithm
• Dividing Decimals with Models
• Dividing Decimals using the Algorithm
• Multiplying Fractions with Models
• Multiplying Fractions using the Algorithm
• Dividing Fractions with Models
• Finding Reciprocals
• Dividing Fractions using the Algorithm
• Associative Property
• Commutative Property
• Distributive Property
• Inverse Property
• Identity Property
• Money Model Integer Vocabulary
• Elevation Model Integer Vocabulary
• Temperature Model Integer Vocabulary
• Writing Integers
• Combining Integers
• Adding and Subtracting Integers
• Grouping Integers
• Multiplying and Dividing Integers
• Integer Operation Quick Reference
• Fraction and Decimals
• Decimals and Percents
• Fractions and Percents
• Fraction Decimal Percent Mnemonic
• Fraction and Percent Strip Diagrams
• What is a Ratio?
• Percentages as a Ratio
• Scaling Ratios
• What is a Rate?
• Unit Rates
• Decomposing Parallelograms
• Decomposing Triangles
• Decomposing Trapezoids
• Area of Parallelograms
• Area of Triangles
• Area of Trapezoids
• Area of Composite Figures
• Volume of Rectangular Prisms
Are you a Texas teacher? These notebooks are also a part of the 6th Grade Math TEKS Mega Bundle!