This scenario allows students to draw themselves as authentic Japanese Samurai, consider the value of a new sword smithing technique, and interact with Tomoe Gozen, one of the most famous Japanese Samurai of all time, a female general!
This is a fun narrative, a chance for students to put themselves into the year 1230, do a small drawing, learn a little about Bushido, and have some fun thinking about what they would do when are offered a position to leave the lord they pledged to serve.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged