Name That Bone, Structure, or Joint PowerPoint
• This PowerPoint contains 24 slides containing 58 bones, structures, and joints for
students to identify.
• Could be used in any anatomy, health science, nursing, or EMS class to cover the
bones during a lecture.
• Could also be used as an assessment tool and/or a lab practical.
• An answer key is included.
Skeletal System Flashcards
• These flashcards cover the skeletal system and can be used for review or study
as the material is covered.
• There are 56 cards on 10 pages that can be copied. You don’t have to try to figure
out how to match up pages to print the answer to the flashcard on the back.
These cards are made to cut out, folded in half and taped or glued together to
see the question on one side and the answer on the other. They can be
laminated and used for years. I copy them on colored paper and store them in a
shoebox to be used year after year.
• This would be good for any anatomy, health science, nursing, or EMS class.
Skeletal System Jeopardy
• This is a great way to review the skeletal system.
• This product contains 64 slides with 6 categories . Categories include structure,
bone markings, function, at the clinic, and more. There is also a double jeopardy
• It could be used in any anatomy, health science, nursing, or EMS class.