Also included in
- *2020 UPDATE Color digital diagrams have been added for the '20-21 school year! You get both black and white line drawings and digital COLOR diagrams for these body systems:Integumentary System (Skin Diagrams)Skeletal System DiagramsMuscular System DiagramsNervous System DiagramsCardiovascular Syste$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
- *UPDATE 2020 All resources in this Human Anatomy Bundle have been updated for Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You will receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, 1:1 classrooms, distance learning, or flipped classrooms!This Anatomy &$289.00$464.70Save $175.70
*UPDATED 2020 with GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE CLASSROOM™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. See details below.
I spent my entire Anatomy & Physiology budget on a skeleton one year. His name was Fred and I loved him. My kids did, too.
This resource includes 2 skeletal diagrams, each in 4 formats:
- Simple, anterior view only
- More advanced, anterior and poster views
And, an EDITABLE matching quiz for each diagram!
Using the PRINT resource?
The black and white line drawings come in 4 versions for ultimate flexibility:
- blank diagrams are ready to color
- labeled format has 23 bones on basic (anterior) version and 29 bones on more advanced (anterior & posterior) version - perfect for studying!
- lined format is ready to label
- lettered format is just what you need for quizzes
And a matching quiz is included in two versions to help students stay honest.
- On the digital version students click and drag labels in place to label the lined diagrams.
- A matching quiz, with self-grading answer key, in Google Forms™ is included for each diagram.
This product includes 6 files:
- Skeletal System Diagrams: 2 skeletal diagrams in 4 different formats
- Human Skeleton Quiz
- Human Skeleton Quiz Answer Key
- Skeletal Anatomy Quiz (more advanced)
- Skeletal Anatomy Quiz Answer Key
Anterior View includes:
- face bones
More Advanced Anterior & Posterior Views adds 11 more bones:
- cranium – frontal, occipital
- face bones – zygomatic, maxilla, mandible
- vertebrae – cervical, thoracic, lumbar
- pelvis – ilium, ischium, pubis
Please take a look at the PREVIEW to make sure this resource is right for your students.
You might also like: