Also included in
- This human body systems unit of lessons and activities is a bundle designed to save you precious prep time as you teach students using the following materials: guided science texts, hands-on activities, review activities, anchor chart posters, graphic organizers, internet research activities, review$45.00$60.68Save $15.68
- Looking for a curriculum last all school year that will help you teach your physical, life and environmental science units? Check out everything this teaching resource has to offer. This resource includes all of my science nonfiction readings, hands-on activities, anchor chart posters, task cards,$363.78$454.72Save $90.94
- Engage and motivate your students will using my life science resources. Topics include the human body, anatomy, genetics, microorganisms, microscopes, plant life, ecology, living and nonliving things, microorganisms and plant and animal cells. Most resources include digital and printable options, Al$90.97$129.96Save $38.99
Need lessons and activities to help you teach your students about the skeletal and muscular systems? This human body unit includes classroom decor poster sets, nonfiction texts, a hands-on activity, three pages of doodle sketch notes, two flipbooks, a review sheet, and an assessment. Students will walk away with a good understanding of the parts, functions, and examples of each human body system and how they work with other body systems. Print and digital components are available!
This skeletal and muscular body systems unit includes:
- Classroom decor posters for students to visualize and reference bone, cartilage, ligament, joint, marrow, smooth muscle, skeletal muscle, and cardiac muscle.
- Two nonfiction packets (one for each system). Packets will give students essential vocabulary terms, detail important information they need to know and include checkpoint and comprehension questions.
- Digital Google Slide version of the skeletal and muscular system non-fiction packet. This comes with teacher tips and tricks to make distribution and implementation seamless.
- Hands-on activity that has students use simple household materials to replicate the layers of the bone
- Doodle sketch notes - These make for a great reference or review sheet. Studies show that students will learn and retain information more deeply when coloring or drawing is involved in their learning. Utilizing both sides of the brain will allow them to make deeper connections to the concept. Sketch notes review the parts, function, and how the system works and connects to other human body systems. Two sets are included - blank and scaffolded to help you differentiate instruction.
- Two flipbooks: includes a student information sheet and rubric to use for grading
- Digital Google Slide skeletal and muscular system review activity flipbook
- Review sheet
- Muscular system web activity - Students will navigate to
- I purchased this resource a couple of years ago and used the paper printed out book. The students loved coloring and doing something different that just notes. This year with distance learning, I have used the Digital Reading Resource. AMAZING! I am thankful 2 times over for this purchase.
- I loved this resource! It was challenging for struggling readers, but we were able to work through it together.
- This bundle is informational and challenging for students which makes it perfect. It is really to use and provides a lot of information. The activities are interesting and my students were completely engaged while using them.
Activities and lessons included in this unit:
- Classroom Decor Anchor Chart Posters
- Skeletal System Nonfiction Article and Doodle Sketch Note Activity
- Muscular System Nonfiction Article and Flipbook Activity
- Muscular System Doodle Notes Review Activity
- Skeletal and Muscular System Digital Reading Notebook
- Skeletal and Muscular System Flip Book Activity
- Muscular System Web Activity
Other human body units you might be interested in:
Kindly Note: If you have questions, do not hesitate in emailing me at Samson's Shoppe Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting Samson's Shoppe. I would love for you to become a follower.
Samson's Shoppe followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Samson's Shoppe. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.