Skeleton Creek is a favorite read aloud for my 6th grade students. This book is broken into two parts - Ryan's text in his journal and Sarah's videos. The characters are trying to find out why their town is named Skeleton Creek, when strange things start happening. This guide is broken into 12 read aloud sessions. This product includes the following:
26 NEW PAGES ADDED
12 days of lesson plans with common core skills
14 pages of printables
* Questions for each section (answers included)
* A review of each section
* A short biography of the author with a link to his website
* 3 graphic organizers
* Explanations for each of Sarah's video passwords
* Printable bookmarks with a QR code that links to the video website
* 5 literary device posters (personification, onomatopoeia, flashback, hyperbole, allusion)
* A 10 question (multiple choice) end of the book test with an answer key.
Click here to see the Skeleton Creek book trailer.
Ghost in the Machine, Skeleton Creek Book 2
The Crossbones, Skeleton Creek Book 3