Use these friendly skeletons to add a bit of novelty to your lessons, group classes, and centers as Halloween approaches!
Included in this resource:
* Note cards: Both treble AND bass staff, up to one ledger line above and below (104 cards total!)
* Letter Cards: Correspond to the note cards for easy print and go gameplay.
* Optional Teacher Craft: Templates to turn skeleton or skull decorations from your favorite dollar or craft store into manipulatives - to give the game extra pizzazz.
* Optional Container Label: A skeleton sort game label which can be attached to a folder or storage container so this game can be easily found when stored.
Multiple ways to play:
* Note and letter cards can be used together together for a traditional matching game
* Note cards can be used as flash cards for note name or playing drills
* Note cards can be used to play memory
* Letter Cards can be used by pre-readers for playing or note locating drills
*Notes are separated onto different pages, so you can print just the notes that your students are working on.
*Extra copies of pages can be made to accommodate larger groups or multiple centers at once.
If you enjoy this product, please consider leaving a review! Reviewing products also gives you credits which can be used toward your future purchases from Teachers Pay Teachers.
Be sure to follow Mootown Music for monthly freebies and updates about new products!