SKELETONS - PowerPoint presentation and seven worksheets
Science Teaching Resources – Skeletons.
In this teaching resource students will learn about human and animal skeletons.
'Skeletons' is an engaging 53 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- Identifying bones activity and two accompanying worksheets
- The main bones of the skeleton labeling activity and worksheet
- Functions of the skeleton (support, movement, protection)
- Explanation of joints (hinge and ball and socket) and ligaments
- How to look after your bones
- Explanation of vertebrates and invertebrates
- Identify the animal from its skeleton activity and worksheet
- Animal skeleton sorting activity and worksheet
- Skeletons quiz and accompanying worksheet
- Useful links
- Skeleton model cut out activity
'Skeletons' is fully editable so teachers can adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.