** DISCLAIMER: ALL FILES ARE ALSO SOLD SEPARATELY**
This file includes five reading analysis activities for the first four lessons in Unit 1 Module B for the Fourth Grade Ready Gen Program.
1. Main Idea and Details - Students analyze the main idea of one of the paragraphs on page 4 and identify key details to support the main idea.
2. Text Structure Analysis - Students review informational text features to determine how each feature aides in comprehension of the text.
3. Visuals Analysis - How do the visuals enhance the understanding of the text?
4. Language Analysis - Students analyze author's word choice and consider how the words used influence understanding/meaning of text.
5. Comparison Analysis - students compare two sets of sea creatures using evidence from the text
This file includes two sets of questions for "Skeletons Inside and Out" pages 4 - 14. The first set is inferential and the second is literal.
This file includes two sets of questions for the remaining pages in "Skeletons Inside and Out". The first set is inferential and the second is literal.
graphics courtesy of scrappindoodles.com
font courtesy of fontspace.com