These cards are a great way to enable students the opportunity to explore various FMS.
(Skills included: Catching, Throwing, Bouncing, Australian Football Skills, Skipping and Baseball/Softball Fielding)
They can be used in multiple ways, all of which give the students the ability to work their way through each of the different levels.
- Place cards at a station during circuit work
- Display a specific FMS card on the projector and work through it as a tune in activity/instant activity
- Place various cards around the gym with required equipment and allow students free choice to explore each activity
- Give to classrooms Ts to use as a brain break throughout the day
- Use for Year level Sport, allowing students to explore different movements.
I have used these in all of the above ways and have found that students respond strongly to the challenges and love having the ability to choose which skill they are exploring.
Would love your feedback if you do use these within your class.