Also included in
- This BUNDLE is for my Weekly Literature (Fiction) SETS 1 & 2 PLUS my Nonfiction Reading Logs (with CCSS Question Stem Sentence Starters for students to record comprehension responses in and/or out of the classroom),EVERY PAGE IS EDITABLE All questions can be used with any book. Each question is$19.99$25.00Save $5.01
- EDITABLETHIS IS A GROWING FILEINCLUDES WEEKLY READING RECORD PRODUCTSEditable K-1 Nonfiction Reading Records Editable Fiction Reading Records Set 2Editable K-1 Fiction Reading RecordsEditable BUNDLE Fiction & Nonfiction Reading RecordsEditable Nonfiction Reading RecordsEditable Weekly Records Gr$44.99$58.00Save $13.01
***One of TpT's Top 100 Selling Items***
EVERY PAGE IS EDITABLE!!!!! There are ten DIFFERENT reading logs with five days for each week.
All questions can be used with any fiction book. and can be used for at-home reading or in-class reading... BOTH OPTIONS ARE INCLUDED.
Each question is CCSS related and based on a comprehension reading strategy. Here are a few examples of questions asked on the reading records:
- During today’s reading, I can make a connection to:
(circle one) text-to-self text-to-text text-to-world
Draw a picture and write about this connection
- Compare or Contrast how YOU are from the main character.
I am: ALIKE DIFFERENT (circle one) from the main character because______
- Good readers ask questions. Write 3 questions you had before, during a & after today’s reading.
Those are some samples yet the level of complexity varies so some are easier while some are more thought-provoking.
Here are just a few ways you can use Skills-Based Reading Response Logs IN THE CLASSROOM:
- Read to Self (Silent Reading) Reader's Response Journals
- Guided Reading Group Logs
- Listen to Reading Logs
- Epic Reading Response Logs ( https://www.getepic.com/ )
- Read with Someone (Partner Reading) Reader's Response Logs
- Read Aloud Response Journals
... and SO much more
There is also a HOME READING VERSION with a spot for a PARENT SIGNATURE and MINUTES READ option. I have included a rubric and parent letter for your convenience.
So, you not only have an IN-CLASS version as well as an AT-HOME version. These versions also have a one-page option (ink-saver option) of each version AND a two-page (back-to-back/double-sided/more room to write) option of each version as well.
...AND every page is COMPLETELY EDITABLE!!!
BUNDLE: ALL of my WEEKLY SKILLS-BASED READING LOGS