Skin diagrams to enhance your study of the Integumentary System. Labelling and coloring diagrams is one of the best strategies for teaching human anatomy.
Diagrams allow students to easily visualize the gross and microscopic anatomy of human body structures. Physical characteristics of structures and their relationships to one another become more real and easy to understand.
This resource contains 1 skin diagram in 5 formats for your advanced Biology or Anatomy & Physiology students. I also included an EDITABLE matching quiz and answer key.
This product includes 4 files:
2. Skin Diagrams: 1 diagram in 5 different formats.
• Study – Labeled format has 15 skin structures
• Label – Lined format is ready to label
• Quiz – Lettered and numbered formats that are perfect for quizzes
• Color – Blank diagrams that are ready to color
3. Skin Structures Quiz
4. Skin Structures Quiz Answer Key
Skin structures included:
• papillary layer
• hair shaft
• hair follicle
• arrector pili
• sebaceous gland
• sweat gland
• Pacinian corpuscle
• Meissner’s corpuscle
• free nerve endings
These diagrams are the perfect complement to my Integumentary Sytem PowerPoint and Notes
You might also like:
Integumentary System Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
Muscular System Diagrams
Skeletal System Diagrams