Also included in
- Are your students struggling with the concept of skip counting? Engage your students with this fun, easy no prep collection of skip counting activities for 2nd and 3rd grade. Containing 4 of my best skip counting resources, they are the perfect introduction to learning and understanding Times TablesPrice $10.50Original Price $14.95Save $4.45
- Save 30% and buy the bundle!This file is a bundle of all my Multiplication Packs. What a great pack of resources you will receive - all that you can use over and over again!Digital Times TablesPractice your Multiplication Tables with this Digital Times Table pack for Google Slides. The perfect introPrice $10.85Original Price $15.50Save $4.65
Teaching skip counting and wanting something more exciting than just rote learning? These skip counting math art projects are the perfect thing for you! Through these NO PREP, hands on printables, your students will gain an understanding of the link between skip counting and times tables through fun, creative ways. They will love seeing the pattern emerge as they learn their Multiplication facts!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love these activities. They are always so engaged and like seeing the patterns each times table makes. Thank-you”
One of my BEST SELLERS, this activity will be a hit with your students!
Like the idea of getting 5 FREE Maths Games for Grades 2, 3 & 4 classrooms? Head to mathfullearners.com/fun for more details.
Included in this Skip Counting Activity Resource:
- Number cards for practising skip counting.
- Geometric Multiplication Circles for x2 to x9. Blank and fully drawn versions included.
- Skip Counting 100’s chart worksheets.
Both spellings of COLOR/COLOUR are included.
More information on the engaging activities your students can complete to help them better understand Times Tables can be found in the preview.
How skip counting can create these patterns:
Find out why these Multiplication Circles are one of my BEST SELLERS by using them in your classroom. To create these beautiful patterns, start skip counting by a number from zero, ruling a line to each number as you go. Depending on which skip counting number is chosen, a different pattern will form. The perfect way to demonstrate how maths is all about patterns.
Watch the preview video to learn how to make the skip counting circles, always a huge hit in the classroom!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Just what I was looking for to let students observe that times tables can be fun to learn and there are many patterns that one can discover in maths.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students always love this activity! It is engaging and great practice for their times tables! Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Perfect for helping my son get more practice playing with these math concepts so they "stick in his brain better" (his words!)"
US Common Core Standards
Grade 2 - ACMNA031 - Recognise and represent multiplication as repeated addition, groups and arrays
Grade 3 - ACMNA056 - Recall multiplication facts of two, three, five and ten and related division facts
Grade 4 - ACMNA075 - Recall multiplication facts up to 10 × 10 and related division facts
Teaching Multiplication? You will also want to check out our other skip counting and times tables resources.
Want 50% off all new releases for the first 24 hours? Follow Me so you are the first to know!
COPYRIGHT ©Alison Hislop of Mathful Learners
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.