Students can use these cards in 2 ways:
• Play Go Fish
. If a student's card says "3...5...7..." they would ask for a "9" card and try to make a match!
• Play Concentration/Memory
individually. Turn all the cards face down. If a student's card says "11...21...31..." they need to find the card that says 41 to make a match. Once a match is made, turn them both face up and put them in a separate pile.
** THERE ARE 54 CARDS OR 27 MATCHES IN THIS DECK!**
Simply print on cardstock paper, laminate, and keep for years!
Want more math lessons?
• I Have... Who Has.... Multiplication Card Game-Winter Edition
• Multiplication Puzzle Piece Matching Game
• Skip Counting Stackable Ice Cream Scoops- Counting by 2's (Odds and Evens), 5's, 10's
• Skip Counting with Penguin Friends- Counting by 2's, 5's, 10's
• Skip Counting Caterpillar Building- Counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases.