These skip counting posters are perfect for every math classroom! Great visual for students to begin learning their multiplication facts and even division facts, too. 11 posters are included: #'s 2-12. Print on white or colored card stock and you're good to go!
You may also enjoy:
• Laminate and display in classroom
• In a student math journal
• Project on screen to introduce multiplication / have students sing along
• Store in sheet protectors and allow students to use dry erase markers -
A few suggestions for sheet protectors and dry erasers are:
1) Have students circle the numbers as they're skip counting or singing. Or you could have them cross out the numbers as they're going. Either of these will help them keep track of where they are.
2) Another idea is to have them write out the multiplication problem next to each number. For example, on the 2's poster they would write "2x1=" next to the first number "2x2=" next to the next number "2x3=" and so forth. You'll need thin tip markers due to the limited space.
We value your input on this product so please leave us a comment / rating! Remember you can earn credits
by leaving feedback ♦TpT Credits
As a follower you will be alerted as soon as Teachers R Us lists a new product or a freebie. During the first 24 hours, we often price our products at a 50% off discount
. To follow, look under where our logo is located and click on “follow me”. Thank you!
Have questions regarding this product? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
♥ Check out our blog
♥ Follow us on Pinterest
♥ Follow us on Instagram @teachersrushomeschool
♥ Follow us on Facebook