PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Skip Counting - Number Sequencing Task Cards
Practice Skip Counting by 2’s, 3’s, 5’s and 10’s
Use these number sequencing pattern task cards to help students better understand the idea of ascending and descending number patterns. The patterns included either grow higher or lower number sequences and may work best for Grades K-1 and reinforcement for 2nd. Great and easy way to have children work as teams in a whole class, small group work or in a math center. They are made in both 2 cards per page and 4 cards per page.
Included in this packet:
* Directions and suggestions
* Materials needed for activity
* 12 missing number pattern task cards for skip counting by 2, 3, 5, and 10 (2 cards per sheet)
* 4 make your own missing number patterns- 2 with examples and 2 without examples (2 cards per sheet)
* 4 blank pattern task cards to use with Smartboard or other electronic device (2 cards per sheet)
* All the same number patterns task cards as stated above but 4 cards per sheet
*Blank black and white recording sheet
*Use the small set of sequencing task cards to have as center or send home with students.