Also included in
- Counting numbers and learning math facts are so much fun with this bundle of 6 MP3s! The Counting Songs include:• Counting 1 – 20 (1:07)• Counting 1 – 100 (4:00)• Skip Counting 1 – 100 (5:00)• Counting Backward 30 – 0 (4:23)• Count On From 80 to 130 (4:55)BONUS:• Rap Your Math: Math Drill in a Song$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
Skip Counting is fun with this MP3 Song! A relaxed voice skip-counts by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s with a meditative instrumental background and a hypnotic beat. It beats like a heart, one beat per second, and helps kids focus.
Counting On Song is also a great behavior management tool; it helps kids calm their minds and focus during time out, clean up, transition, or stand and stretch, distance learning or homeschooling.
It’s perfect for teaching kids to skip count numbers, as the pronunciation is slow, clear and correct.
You will get number charts that show skip counting by 1s (1-30), 2s (1-50), 5s (1-100), 10s (1-100). These are the numbers spoken on the song.
It’s not just for kids! If you would like 5 minutes of relaxation, then cup your palms over your eyes as you listen to this, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
The many uses include:
1) Teach kids to count numbers
2) Teach kids to skip-count numbers
3) Dance or stretch between lessons
4) Meditate with heads down or eyes cupped
5) Cool down at the end of recess or gym, lying down and listening to the song
6) Tutor a small group at the listening center or computer
7) Count off a transition or clean-up time
8) Celebrate the 100th day of school
9) Use as a timer to time a task
10) Dance free-style
11) Make 30 poses, 30 facial expressions, etc.
12) Nap time relaxation
13) Slow your pulse rate by matching breathing and pulse rate to the song
14) Have kids give “round robin” comments, one per count
15) Roll a dice 30 times
16) Bounce a ball 30 times
17) Count out 30 Cheerios, M&Ms, chocolate chips, beans, etc. and place them on a 100 Chart, as you sing along
18) Take 30 steps
19) Draw 30 letters, numbers, shapes, etc.
20) Write 30 words (sight words, favorite foods, animals, or activities)
21) Draw 30 objects (10 in a row, and 3 columns)
© 2014 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)
• MP3 Song Length: 5:00
* Charts: Skip Counting by 1s (1-30), 2s (1-50), 5s (1-100), 10s (1-100)
* Bonus: 100 Chart
* Suggested uses
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Enjoy it…and if you could kindly leave your rating and feedback at Teachers Pay Teachers it would be greatly appreciated!
FOR MORE MATH FUN: