148 Task Cards for counting forward and backwards by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, 100's and 25’s, Recording Sheet. Ontario Curriculum.
Compliments Spiral Math, Math Centres, Write the Room, Math Journal, Exit Ticket or Test Prep.
Just Print, Laminate and Cut.
Students practice important number and pattern skills by having fun and lots of choice. Use in multiple ways for variety, but keep the format the same for ease.
Ten set collection includes sets of task cards for counting:
- Backwards by 1's to 50
- Forward and Backwards by 2's to 200
- Forward and Backwards by 2's to 1000
- Forward and Backwards by 5's to 200
- Forward and Backwards by 5's to 1000
- Forward and Backwards by 10's to 200
- Forward and Backwards by 10's to 1000
- Forward by 25's to 200
- Forward by 25's to 1000
- Forward and Backwards by 100's to 1000
Counting begins with multiples and different starting numbers.
Colour coded to help organize your sets.
I use the skip counting cards to 200 in one spiral math unit and then the skip counting cards to 1000 in another spiral math unit.
I created these task cards to help supplement the Grade 3 Sprial Math plans from TIPS4MATH on Edugains. Be sure to check out this excellent resource.