Imagine having READY TO PRINT and use skip counting activities. These skip counting worksheets are fun and easy to use: just print, and use in your math center, for homework or any other type of skip counting practice.
This helpful pack includes
- 50 fun and easy to use skip counting worksheets for multiples of two, three, four, five, and ten;
- Differentiated activities that will allow your students to skip count both forward and backward and in different ways; and
- Answer keys for each of the activities in the pack.
Some children experience difficulty when learning to skip count so these activities will assist your students in overcoming some of the common challenges they face, such as
- Starting to count at any number that’s not a multiple. For example, once students can count in 10’s starting at 10 or 20, can they count in 10’s starting at 12 or 33?;
- Moving beyond place value barriers. For example, getting past 100 when counting by 10’s; and
- Being able to skip count both forward and backward at any number.
The worksheets and activities included in this pack
- Missing numbers;
- Finding patterns;
- Fill in the gaps by counting forward;
- Find the odd one out;
- More and less;
- Order the numbers: smallest to largest and largest to smallest;
- Counting patterns: forward and backward; and
- 2 x finish the dot to dot picture.
You can use the skip counting worksheets for
- Morning work;
- Home practice and consolidation;
- Small group work;
- As part of a math station;
- Ongoing assessment; and
- In-class practice or review.
Please see the preview to view a sample of the skip counting worksheets.
You might also be interested in
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded.