Also included in
- Teaching skip counting just got easier! These skip counting worksheets are fun and easy to use: just print, laminate if desired, and use in your math center, for homework or any other type of skip counting practice.This skip counting bundle includes 100 PRINT and GO skip counting worksheets for mult$9.80$14.00Save $4.20
Help your students master skip counting and lay the foundation for multiplication. These fun and engaging NO PREP Skip Counting Worksheets will have your students skip counting by 6, 7, 8, 9, and 100 in no time!
These engaging skip counting activities will have your students skip counting in order, filling in missing numbers, finding number patterns and so much more. Help your students do more than just memorize basic skip counting. Help them learn to think like a mathematician as they learn to skip count by six, seven, eight, nine, and one hundred!
Skip Counting Activities and Worksheets for 6, 7, 8, 9, and 100 includes:
- 50 NO PREP skip counting worksheets for multiples of 6, 7, 8, 9 and 100
- Activities for skip counting both forward and backward
- Activities that focus on finding number patterns when skip counting
- Finding missing numbers
- Skip counting from different starting points
- Answer keys for each of the activities in the pack
Skip Counting Worksheets and Activities are Perfect for:
- Morning work
- Small group instruction
- Math Centers / Math Stations
- Remediation or RTI
- Ongoing assessment
- In-class practice or review
Download the preview to view a sample of the skip counting worksheets.
Students learning to skip count need to able to
- Start counting from any multiple of the number. For example, if they are counting by 10s, they should be able to start counting just as easily from 10, 20, 50, or 90.
- Start counting from any number that’s not a multiple. For example, once students can count in 10’s starting at 10 or 20, can they count in 10’s starting at 13 or 47?
- Move beyond place value barriers. Some students get stuck at 100 when counting by 10 or 5. Understanding what to do when they reach a new place value is essential.
- Skip count both forward and backward from any number.
The worksheets in this pack cover all of the types of skip counting mentioned above.
Looking for more FUN Math Activities:
- Place Value Task Cards for Building Number Sense | Numbers to Thousands
- Skip Counting Worksheets 2, 3, 4, 5, 10
- Skip Counting Puzzles Bundle
- Telling Time Task Cards | Elapsed Time
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.