Skip Cow-ting :-) is a skip counting game which focuses on multiples of two in ascending and descending order. The game is designed to assist students in becoming numerate in an enjoyable way. It involves children sorting and ordering their cards from 2 to 20. Included in the download are the rules to the game and all the cards you need to get started. Enjoy!
Skip Cow-n-ting by Twos - A Game of Cows and Counting
What You Need:
1 set of skip counting cards
- One player has the orange cards.
- One player has the purple cards.
- Decide if the game will practise ascending or descending order.
How to play:
1. Players shuffle their cards.
2. On a given signal students race to arrange theircards in either ascending or descending order.
3. First player to arrange their cards in the correct order and place their hands on their head is the winner.
4. Play best of five matches.
- How might we incorporate a stop watch into this game?
- How might timing a game like this either help or hinder your Math development?
- How could you modify this game to make it more fun?
Check Out My MEGA BUNDLE
It includes ALL
the great games in my store PLUS
every resource I make for the next YEAR
It is a book that just keeps on giving.
Take me to the Mother Load :-)