Skip Counting by 3s, 6s, and 9s Charts and Worksheets
These simple skip counting by 3s, 6s, and 9s worksheets can be used for elementary age students to prepare for multiplication skills. They feature age appropriate design for secondary special education students learning to skip count for multiplication or counting money.
- Hundreds Charts
- Skip Count by 3 Hundreds Chart
- Skip Count by 6 Hundreds Chart
- Skip Count by 9 Hundreds Chart
Skip Counting Charts
- Skip Count by 3s
- Skip Count by 6s
- Skip Count by 9s
- Skip Count by 3s Practice
- Skip Count by 6s Practice
- Skip Count by 9s Practice
- Answer keys for each included
The skip count hundreds charts include blank spaces for numbers the students should bypass when skip counting.
The skip counting charts include no blanks.
- This product does not include money, but can be used to prepare for money skills.