This resource includes 20 no-prep printables for counting by 5s! We start by counting by ones while filling in every 5th number, then move on to tracing and counting by fives, then the worksheets get progressively harder, staring by having students fill in one missing number per row and moving up until they have to fill in six missing numbers per row!
Included in this resources:
- 2 pages of counting by ones while filling in every 5th number.
- 2 pages of tracing and counting numbers by 5s.
- 1 page of filling in one missing number per row.
- 3 pages of filling in two missing numbers per row.
- 2 pages of filling in three missing numbers per row.
- 3 pages of filling in four missing numbers per row.
- 4 pages of filling in five missing numbers per row.
- 3 pages of filling in six missing numbers per row.
***Please Note: Every printable is different, however printables 5-20 will all look the same once completed. They have the same numbers, but different numbers are missing on each page.***
Other products you might like:
Skip Counting by 2s - Number Trace & Fill - Differentiated/Scaffolded
Addition Sums to 10 Baseball Themed Math Center CCSS K.OA.A.5
Number Trace & Fill to 100 by Decade, plus 5s & 10s - Scaffolded/Differentiated