Included in this set are skip counting worksheets by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s.
Each worksheet contains a hundred chart, number line and number wheel.
Step by step instructions:
1. Hundred Chart: Skip count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s or 9s and shade the correct boxes.
2. Number Line: Fill in the empty boxes and complete the number line.
3. Secret Code: Copy the ones digits from the number line to find the secret code.
4. Number Wheel: Connect the dots using the secret code - always start with zero.
5. Question: Look at the Hundred Chart and Number Wheel. Do you see the patterns?
Keywords: skip, counting, hundred, hundreds, chart, number, line, wheel, circle, Waldorf, multiplication