PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12.03 MB | 31 pages
Skip counting, or learning the multiples helps students understand and learn multiplication. These posters can be used in many ways in math centers, tutoring sessions, or for home practice:
1) Puzzles - Print on cardstock and cut apart the strips. Store each puzzle in an envelope.
2) Write and Wipe Off Cards: Print on cardstock and laminate. Students can write the facts that use the numeral as the answer or copy the multiples.
3) Posters for reminders and reference.
4) Posters for oral practice or for copying the multiples.
5) Any other use you can think of.
The black line copies are useful for sets on paper for individual students to color and use in any of the above methods.
My grandson, 9, chose the clip art for his set of puzzles. I hope your students enjoy his choices. I draw and paint all the pictures myself.