St. Patrick's: Skip Counting by 10's | Pre-K and Kindergarten Activity!
Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to Introduce, review or test your child/students on skip counting? Look no further!!
This resource includes 2 NO-PREP skip counting worksheets. Students will be able to show off their counting by 10's skills! Students will have a chance to count forward beginning with the number 10 to 100. Students will also have a chance to skip-count backwards from the number 100-10.
This is a great way to introduce, enhance and review skip counting by 10's with your child/students!
How to utilize these worksheets?
Each worksheet has a different level of challenge to it.
- The first worksheet is great for introducing this concept of skip counting, as it offers more assistant with the missing numbers.
- The second worksheet is a great way to review the concept of skip counting, because it allows the child to write in the number with minimal assistants.
Ways to incorporate these worksheets in your classroom:
- These worksheets can be placed in your math centers for everyday practice by printing and laminating each worksheet and allowing your students to complete using a dry erase marker.
- Students can receive their own individual copy to complete. This is a great way to assess each child's progress.
more fun Number resources check out;
- St. Patrick's Day Literacy Pack
- St. Patrick's Skip Counting Activity
- Pot of gold FREEBIE
- Valentines Math Bundle
- More or Less Prek & Kindergarten
- Comparing Single Digit Numbers
- Ordering Numbers 1-10 Heart Theme
- Ordering By Size Heart Theme
- Ordering & Matching Numbers 1-5
- Fill In The Missing Number 1-20
- Matching Shapes PreK W.S
- Read & Color FREEBIE
Be sure to Click the green star to be updated when similar resources are posted.
As always your feedback is very important to me!