This is a packet to go along with the book Skippyjon Jones. The packet includes comprehension questions and sight words. It includes a making connections and inferring activities. Please view my preview to see all activities. All activities are hassle free and just need to be cut and laminated (if desired).
This would be great book to introduce some Spanish words to your class.
I use this as one of my 15 minute morning centers with students that have special needs. We use the same book for one week and rotate the activities. These can easily be done as literacy centers in general education lower elementary rooms (k-2).
• Activity Explanation
• Comprehension Questions (12 questions)
• Sight Words (Two Levels with 6 cards each)
• Sight Word Puzzles (Two Levels)
• Sight Word Memory Game (Two Levels)
• Two Writing/Drawing Prompts
• Summarizing Worksheet
• Making Connections Cards (6 questions)
• Inferring Cards (5 Questions with an explanation card)
• Activity Sort (Just Words and Pictures)
• Comprehension Game: Putting it all together
• Picture Activity
*** Check preview for more details on each individual activity!