A variety of Skittles math activities. These differentiated and fun worksheets are suitable for different elementary students.
1. Skittles Sorting Mat
Sort your Skittles into groups by color.
2. Skittles Sorting
Sort your Skittles into colors. Write the number of each Skittles in the circle.
3. Skittles Graphing Questions
Sort your Skittles into colors and then answer the related questions.
4. Skittles Counting and Adding Data
Estimate how the number of Skittles. Sort the Skittles by color. Add the colored groups and then add together.
5. Skittles Counting and Adding Data
My group got a bag of Skittles. Our bag weighed? First, I guessed that there were this many. Second, my group counted this many.
6. Skittles Measurement
Use your Skittles to measure the listed objects.
7. Skittles Math
Sort your Skittles into groups by color. Add 10 to each of your Skittles groups. Subtract five from each of your Skittles groups.
8. Skittles: Counting, Sorting, & Adding
Sort your Skittles into groups by color. Using your Skittles, answer the series of Skittles related math questions.
9. Skittles Graph
Organize your Skittles by color. Count each color and record your answer.
10. Skittles Math
Sort your Skittles into groups by color Answer the series of math questions including using the correct symbol: greater than, less than, or equal.
11. Skittles Fractions
After organizing your Skittles, write a fraction for each color.
12. Blank sheet with Skittles border.
13. Blank sheet with Skittles border and a line for Name.
14. Full page sentence guidelines with a Skittles border.
15. Half page of sentence guidelines with room for a drawing with a Skittles border.