These printables were inspired by the book Sky Color by Peter H. Reynolds. It’s a book about a girl who wanted to paint the sky, but didn’t have blue paint. The book goes through her journey of realizing the sky can be other colors besides blue. Great for Peter H. Reynolds author study.
These printables help with the skills of improvising and grit. There are no wrong answers with these sheets.
3 different formats of the prompts included:
- 26 half-sheets with pictures to color
- 26 half-sheets with a blank spot for students to draw their own picture to color
- 26 task cards
Choose which version would work best for your students.
- Teacher Directions
- 3 posters reviewing some of the concepts from the book
- Blank half-sheet for students to make up their own
- Discussion questions to use after the students complete the activity
Blog Post About Sky Color
Click the green star above to be one of the first to hear about new resources, freebies, and special offers from my store. Thanks for stopping by!