A Native American Literary Folktale
Reading & Writing Unit
Complete book included
Sky Gazer is written so students can illustrate the story and create their own books and/or a class book. This unit includes:
• Sky Gazer
• Vocabulary packet (25 words)
- Sequencing the Events
- Character Comparison
- Literary Favorites
- Real-Life Connections
• Creative writing assignment
• Multiple-choice book test with Answer key
• List of spelling words
(Please see the Preview for samples of each portion of this product.)
This unit can be done in several ways. These include:
1. One copy of the worksheets can be projected to the teacher fills out the sheets with the help of the class.
2. Worksheets can be produced for small groups of students so the group works together to fill out one worksheet cooperatively.
3. Worksheets can also be done individually, with students sharing the competed sheets in small groups.
About the Book:
Sky Gazer is a Native American girl who loves looking at the sky and is amazed by all she sees. He father, Chief Brave Bear, thinks she spends too much time gazing at the sky and wants her to grow up. Instead, Sky Gazer leaves home to find the wish of her heart.
(Please see the preview for the first four pages of the story.)
Click the link below to visit my store:
Jan Ayotte's Academic Alley
Copyright (c) Jan Ayotte. All rights reserved by author. This product can be used by original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only.