This download contains word work for kindergarteners featuring Dolch Pre-Primer sight words.
The Pre-Primer Words included in this pack are:
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow and you.
Each page contains the following 5 activities:
1. Trace- students trace the sight words practicing the correct way to write the word.
2. Write- students write the sight words using their best penmanship
3. Color- students color the sight words
4. Circle- students locate the sight words in a puzzle and circle them
5. Match- students match the beginning letter of a word with the letters in the sight
These worksheets are designed for students to use in small groups, centers, or as homework. The more students practice the words the better they will get at recognizing them in printed text. Other sight word packets are available.