This general health unit covers the following topics:
- The importance of exercise for teens
- General healthy sleep habits and common sleep problems
- Hygiene issues that teens going through puberty experience
The unit includes the following teaching materials:
- Information articles on the topics above
- Follow up questions/worksheets to the articles
- One assessment opportunity for each topic
- Final test with answer sheet
The unit allows students the opportunity to track some of their health habits. It provides the tracking sheets and areas for students to reflect on their habits. Ideally the unit should be taught prior to or after a nutrition unit. Please see my unit on Nutrition which can be found in my Tpt store.
Free Resources Offer:
1. After purchasing one of my products, rate and comment on the product.
2. E-mail me at email@example.com to let me know that you have left a rating and feedback. Please include your Tpt username in your email. Request another product from my store that you would like to receive for free (must be less than $30).
3. I will verify that you have indeed left feedback and a comment on the product you purchased.
4. I will send you a link to download your free product.
** Remember ** You can earn Tpt Credits and save money on future purchases by returning to my store to rate this product! Furthermore, your rating and feedback will help me to continue to create products that suit yours and other teachers’ needs.